My tire light came on....


My tire light just came on....
It’s 9pm and I get his text- Where are you?


Right before that text I am in my car jamming to my 90’s music playlist when I notice my tire pressure light comes on


I text him back- Hold up wait a minute one of my tire signals is saying I need air bad!


He text back- Well hurry up- I really want to see you! 

You think hurry up and do what? 


He text- I am sure you will PASS plenty of gas stations that have air on your way here.


You look at the text and think…Hmm


Your response- Yes I am sure I will PASS many gas stations. Just like I am going to PASS on seeing you tonight


His text – What’s wrong? If you can make it here then I will get the damn air.


You text - Well, that IF I can make it isn’t gonna cut it. I have on a little black dress for your benefit that is not designed for working on cars....


Meanwhile you are looking at that skinny smartphone and making faces at the phone and thinking-
I know I am independent and can buy 4 new tires if I need too. I can pay some tire service to come out and hook me up… but truth be told I don’t like putting air in my tires, I don’t like getting gas,
I don’t like getting my oil changed… I just like to get in the damn car and drive. So I don’t like doing any of this stuff YET I do it! However, the one time I have a chance for this man to assist he is telling me how I can do it myself…but still wants my company


While you are idling in your car you see the phone is hopping with
His text messages- Where are you? Are you on the way?


You text back- Since I am super woman and can stop and get air in my tire in the middle of the night in a city where crime rates are totally out of control. I really don’t need to bother to see you. Because if I can do all that what do I need you for?


His text- Come on babe you are being selfish.


Your text- How am I being selfish?


His text- Cause you are staying away from me


Your text- You really don’t understand do you?  What am I getting from you? I am driving 30 minutes from my comfortable home to spend time with you and watch a movie you selected.


His text- Well can I come to your place?


Your text- No I really don’t care to see you now. You have killed the vibe. Plus you know my rule about when my girls are at my place- I am SOLO.


His text- Whatever! You didn’t have any intention of coming out here anyway.


You pick up the phone and call HIM by this time you are in way too much to text mode....


He answers with a yes ….This is Daddy!


You immediately go in and say- So you don't care how I'm riding ..huh? Hold up don't answer that...It doesn’t really matter because the issue is so NOT about the tire anymore. This situation just highlighted the fact that this whole time I have tolerated you and made excuses for your behavior. I gave you a PASS on the extended family consisting of ... psycho baby momma’s, senior citizen ex-wives, and rude step kids, I gave you a PASS on the addiction to video games, refusal to eat things that are NOT fried, sleeping till 3 in the afternoon, on the fence to commit, and inability to make an attempt to meet my family and friends, hell I gave you a PASS on the call me Daddy stuff, I even gave you a PASS on some other things I will not bring up right now in order to leave you with a little pride….so tonight I am going to PASS on this date. It would NOT be good for me to see you right now. My need for companionship obviously crowded out the ability to see clearly when it comes to you.   

At this time you hear him breathing a deep sexy..... But babe who love you like me?
What you need me to do? Hell, I can get the fellas to get you a whole set if you need it. It's late I don't want to argue I just want to see you!
You look at the phone and think....I am the one crazy because he sounds so attractive right now. In fact, you rub your arm because just thinking about him is giving you goose bumps. You say to yourself- Girl, you are weak!

Next, you place the charger for your  phone into your lighter...all this texting has you on 5 percent.  
You realize that the tire light isn't the only thing that's ON right now and maybe you can make an exception this time.

You smile to yourself as the sounds of Keith Sweat and his begging lyrics clouds your speaker system. You imagine it's him begging YOU. Then with thoughts of seduction on overload you shift into cruise control down 285 headed to see this crazy man of yours.......I guess I will worry about this tire light another day!


Let me know if you like this short story.......

Comments

I love the story and your creativity. You are very talented.

Popular posts from this blog

The Plug rolls out the red carpet for movie premiere

3 sexy red heels for February

BMore Lifestyle talks Spring 2019 Style with Rosie Mears Shoe Collection