Georgia Rain

Nothing compares to Georgia Rain



It is raining again
I feel the rain drops
cool and climatic on my skin
similar to your touch

I can feel you even when you are gone
your touch lingers on because it is
intertwined with your unique fragrance
your scent is so familiar
like the honey dew after the rain

like the muscadines flowing on the vine
like the earthy sip of Georgia Moonshine Wine
It is an acquired thing that only you bring

I know the tone of your voice
I know the strength of your storm
I hear the rain as it moves with the wind


It is like the sound you make when you whisper in my ear
It is a ticklish and erotic sort of feeling when that rain is near

I know the height of your devastation
I have walked with you on the rainy path
like the Georgia Rain

it is a mix of dirt and asphalt
a mix of flowers and leaves
a mix of pine cones and four- leaf clovers
a mix of peaches and melons
a mix of grits and gravy


a taste you will only find in the flurry of the Georgia Rain
you treat each surface the same
and leave an impression without a doubt

I have memorized the highs and the lows
with my eyes closed
I know if you are excited or unhappy
I hear the rain as it moves with the wind

the rain in Georgia sways
like you sway in your commitment
one minute we are exclusive
and the next you are evasive

I never know when I will see you again
but I know you will be back

you are like the Georgia Rain
coming when I least expect
staying much longer than I would like
causing damage
and stimulating desire simultaneously

your lightning creates fire
your downpour puts the fire out
your thunder roars of superiority

yet your afterglow
gives an illusion of a beautiful rainbow
it is amazing how consistent
your inconsistency has become

I can sense you before you arrive
I know you will be here
with those dreamy and begging eyes
I can depend on your unsettling nature
to cloud and cleanse at the same time

like the Georgia Rain
I know the impact of your delivery
I know the light sprinkles can turn
quickly into heavy hail

I watch out for your teasing timing
as you start and stop

It is an incredible type of fluidity that
encompasses and envelops me
the Georgia Rain is
desirous and detrimental
at the same time

no need of preparing
no umbrella can protect me from your waterfall
no raincoat could shelter me from your touch
no weather report can predict
how intense your watery rapture will be

I sit in traffic with my windows down
and my wipers are off as I openly enjoy
the rain slashing through my windows and covering my car

It reminds me that I need this rain so much
you drench every crevice of my caramel skin
you alert all my senses and call the firetruck within
you send all emergency vehicles straight to my heart
I am drowning from your avalanche

the Georgia Rain has managed to do it again
the great Georgia rain has created
that unforgettable moment
that keeps me coming back
to daringly face the rainy wind again and again
and beg for the watery slices of passion to never end


despite the calamity of emotions I feel
the strongest is that I can't wait for it to rain again
I love every drop of my

Georgia Rain....











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Plug rolls out the red carpet for movie premiere

3 sexy red heels for February

BMore Lifestyle talks Spring 2019 Style with Rosie Mears Shoe Collection