Can I get a refund on the time I spent with you?



 

 
Even on this happiest day of my life I would like to get a refund on the time I spent with you.

 
Old things I want Back (#OldThingsIWantBack)  is the Hashtag for today.

 
Can I get a credit? A refund? A gift card? Is there any kind of compensation that can compare to the damage to my heart?

 
Well, is it possible to get my time back that I spent infatuated with this person?

 
It had to be infatuation because there is no way that was love.

Love would not have created such disharmony.

Love would not have left me in such disarray.

Love would not have crawled into my head, into my bed, and into my life with no intention to stay.

He underestimated me and I overestimated him so there we stood apart because all my effort had come from my Heart..

Meanwhile his inability to be there illuminated for all to see and all his smooth talking and quick one liners were just a part of his game obviously.

Fortunately he did not  play this game smart because there comes a moment when speaking your truth is the only way out.

A moment when your manhood is tested, your true scores are revealed and its no longer a virtual environment... this situation is real

You cant get lost in emoji's or stuck on trending topics...you have to physically show how you feel.

When the pressure is on you cant hold your head up if you flaked out.

Your absence left no room for doubt.

It became apparent you had no clout. 

But fortunately this is not the end of the story for me because when you failed to appear someone else showed me all that time he was waiting in the rear for a chance to display his gracious spirit and capabilities to charm and support me.

In an actual realm even though it feels like a fantasy. So surprised this gentle giant exists and he communicates with me, brings me flowers, opens doors, and even holds my hand for all to see.

I tell him about my day and he shows interest in all kind of ways.

We plan activities for future days and talk for hours about the good old days. He does not hide his phone and does not mind whenever I want to visit his home.

I do not have to apologize for calling him in the middle of the day. As a matter of fact he likes it that way.

One time before you broke up with me and I was so devastated I thought my life was a travesty and then you called me back.

But this time you played yourself with that lame pimping game of texting me saying that we are over and you do not feel the same.

You did not anticipate that this time around I did not feel so down and waited awhile to even respond to this text message this go around. 

It started to feel like Deja vu you wanted me to clown and act up and beg you...

Well that's a disgrace that was not about to take place because I realized that I am the prize and if you could not see the beauty in me then I should let it be...

I took a cold shower and imagined that the dirt I washed off was you.

I scrubbed off all the disappointment, all the hurt, and all the lies.

I then switched to hot water and soaked and lathered up the love and laughter that I am embracing now with my new man.

I toweled off all the deception and misconception and greased up with a brand new bottle of love.

So now when I see #OldThingsIWantBack I know I can not get my time spent back with you; still, the time that has passed created a breakthrough for me to see the beauty of what real love can do.

New Hashtag #ThingsILookForwardToo and that of course is spending time with my new beau.....

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Plug rolls out the red carpet for movie premiere

BMore Lifestyle talks Spring 2019 Style with Rosie Mears Shoe Collection

3 sexy red heels for February